Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog for TPTE 486 class!

I have only had one blog before so I am still getting used to this system! This blog will be used to reflect upon my personal journey through learning and using new technology in my TPTE class. I will also discuss some of my projects that I will be creating in this class!

I have a few social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter but I am not very experienced with many other types of technological programs. In this course I expect to learn some good tools and programs that I can use in my future classrooms. I plan on working hard on my projects in the course and am excited to see the products at the end of the semester!


Below is a great link to a local Kindergarten teachers blog!
http://kinderkollections.blogspot.com/2012/01/100th-day-activity-pack_16.html

No comments:

Post a Comment